Friday, March 2, 2012

Need help on Mass Effect (pc) video game?

After recruiting Garrus %26gt; I entered the Normandy spaceship %26gt; made official speech to crew %26gt; %26amp; open up galaxy map in order to continue mission.



However, after clicking Galaxy Map:



i) my screen turned black,



ii) it shows "Widow" on top of screen (black screen), I right-click and. . .



iii) shows "Serpent Nebula" (a brief galaxy image %26amp; music before turning black screen), right-click again and. . .



iv) shows Milky Way" (a brief galaxy image %26amp; music before turning black screen), right-click again and...



v) goes back to Commander Shepard.



What's goin on!?? Any idea? I tried lowered all settings to the lowest settings available %26amp; same things happened. I don't think it's due to my video card or processor...as I can play these games at high settings:

i)Batman Arkham Asylum

ii) Bioshock

iii) FarCry 2

iv) Assassin's Creed

v) Resident Evil 5



Is my game faulty? or my video card couldnt render the galaxy map? If u have encountered situations like these, hope that u care 2answer my ques..Thanks in advance!



(xtra info: my system: core 2 duo 2.8ghz, 2gb ram, geforce 9500gt 1gb ddr3, windows xp pro sp2)Need help on Mass Effect (pc) video game?
You probably have a corrupt file. The galaxy map would probably be the easiest for your video card to render. I know this may be a pain, but try reinstalling the whole game.Need help on Mass Effect (pc) video game?
suck my balls fagort ahahahhahahNeed help on Mass Effect (pc) video game?
Did you download the game or buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment