Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Video game poll: Are you more excited for Skyrim or Mass Effect 3?

Personally, it's Skyrim because Elder Scrolls games are always great, and this one sounds like it has upgraded on Oblivion quite a bit.



Your choice?Video game poll: Are you more excited for Skyrim or Mass Effect 3?
I'm excited about both, but am a lot more excited about Skyrim.
Skyrim. I loved oblivion.Video game poll: Are you more excited for Skyrim or Mass Effect 3?
Theyre both awesome games but ill have to go with skyrim, there to much talking you have to do in the mass effect series
Both games are going to be amazing .. but for me I think Skyrim just edges it .. but that could be because I am replaying Fallout 3 at the moment!Video game poll: Are you more excited for Skyrim or Mass Effect 3?
Both games are awesome but since I have ME 1 and 2, I'm gonna have to go with ME 3.
They are both great games will have to go with mass effect 3
Mass Effect 3
Skyrim! Can't wait to play it...looks great so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment