Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I max out Mass Effect 2 at 1080p with this build?

Video card:

Radeon HD 4850 512 MB

Memory:

4 Gigs DDR2 SD RAM

Processor:

Intel Core 2 Duo Dual Core 3.0 GHz processor

OS:

Windows 7 64-bit



If not, what should I upgrade?Can I max out Mass Effect 2 at 1080p with this build?
Well,

See pal,your Graphic card is exactly what you are expecting,it can almost max out any games in 1080p,but

You have wrote your Cpu name wrong my friend,did you mean Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93?

(cause there is no Core 2 Duo Dual Core,there are only Core 2 Duo %26amp; Core 2 Quad,also Dual Core series are very different from Core 2 Series,they are much weaker _just for notice_.)

if so,

you can get all you want in any game out there in 1080p.

enjoy your gaming Dude.

PedrettCan I max out Mass Effect 2 at 1080p with this build?
I'm almost sure you should be able to. I can even get a playable framerate at that resolution and I only have a 9600 GT. I lower it 1600x900 to get 60 fps, but I think you should be able to run it fine.



Have you ever tried to run Mass Effect 2 on that PC before? Some players have problems with a 64-bit OS. If you haven't then try the demo first.

No comments:

Post a Comment