Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass Effect 2 problem?

This is a problem which has plagued me since forever it seems. I purchased Mass Effect 2 brought it home and it installed just fine, however there seems to be a problem, the game will not run properly. It starts just fine and runs through all the opening credits and such with no errors but when I attempt to create a character it freezes up irrevocably forcing a shut down via task manager.



I thought it was my video card as Mass Effect 1 would not run until I updated to a new card and new drivers so I know it cant be that. Is anyone out there merciful (and knowledgeable) enough to help me out with this its really frustrating and I would be so happy for the help, I dont want to be stuck with software I cannot use, someone please help.Mass Effect 2 problem?
If you have technical issues it would really helped if you posted some technical details about your PC. What hardware and driver versions do you have?



You say the problem occurs when you want to make a character, but since character creation is not at the beginning of the game, can I assume you have already done the introduction scene on the Normandy?

No comments:

Post a Comment