Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Want Opinions: Do you think the Mass Effect and Bioshock movies will be good?

Video game movies have a reputation for being horrible. Now, Mass Effect and Bioshock have my favorite stories of any of my games. But, so did many ill fated video game to movie adaptations in the past.



Thoughts? Comments? Post below. Basic discussion board, feel free to talk about any upcoming VG or comic book movies coming out.Want Opinions: Do you think the Mass Effect and Bioshock movies will be good?
Yeah, that would be awesome, but we see the storyline as something that desires a movie, that would be an awesome movie, so we want something amazing, but we usually get another crappy movie which will disappointing. Another thing is that it would take a lot of time to make such complex movie as Mass Effect, because simplifying the storyline would be crap. That's my word.
Mass Effect is being made by legendary Pictures who made The Dark Knight so these aren't rookies. Sure, they've made bad movies as well, but every studio has. At least they have good source material so if they treat it with respect it would be hard to mess that up.



Bioshock could be a real challenge. The art is extremely important because Bioshock was an extremely pretty game design-wise. I think the quality of a Bioshock film is very hard to predict.Want Opinions: Do you think the Mass Effect and Bioshock movies will be good?
video game --%26gt; movie adaptations always seem to come out better than if they were the other way around lol



i think BioShock will have too much CG. There's really no other way to do it, but I just think it would look awesome if they actually built sets of rapture like Fort Frolic and Med. Pavilion, but I can see it being more like Sin City.
If the production values are high, and the team that did the games oversee the project, then yes, the movies should be good.



Read: I honestly thought the Mario movie was incredible. I know a lot of people thought it was mediocre, but as for me, I loved it.Want Opinions: Do you think the Mass Effect and Bioshock movies will be good?
I can see Mass Effect being a hit flick, as long as Christian Bale plays Shepard. Horror films just cheese me out, so I probably won't like Bioshock even if it was well-produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment