Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Which video game should I get- Bayonetta or Mass Effect 2 ?

There two very different type of games, so its really what type of game you prefer, an Action RPG or Hack and Slash.



Im a huge fan of the Hack and Slash genre, so for me it would have to be Bayonetta over Mass Effect 2.



But, most importantly, you need to take into consideration on which genre you prefer out of the two in order to get the right game for yourself.Which video game should I get- Bayonetta or Mass Effect 2 ?
I would have to say if you are looking for length in a game go with Mass Effect 2. If you are in for 6 hours of a lot of action then Bayonetta is the game for you.
mass effect 2 because it has a lot more thing to do than in bayonetta,plus it have a very good graphics and longer gameplay.Which video game should I get- Bayonetta or Mass Effect 2 ?
I'm sure you must choose mass effect 2,cause it's will give a new experience of playing rpg games.
Personally, I prefer Bayonetta :)Which video game should I get- Bayonetta or Mass Effect 2 ?
bayonetta

No comments:

Post a Comment