Friday, March 9, 2012

Is playing Mass Effect 1 a must for Mass Effect 2?

Is playing Mass Effect 1 a must for Mass Effect 2? I saw a video a long time ago when someone from the gaming company that makes mass effect 2 will be based on your saved game from mass effect 1. I deleted the game months before they even mentioned they where working on a part 2.Is playing Mass Effect 1 a must for Mass Effect 2?
It's not required but I would recommend it. What I've read about playing ME2 without ME1 data is that you get some rushed synopsis of the first game and then it's business as usual for the rest of ME2. I can only imagine without having played ME1 at length that this will inevitably leave you a little in the dark at certain points.



ME1 is mad cheap though and Best Buy is currently having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on 360 platinum hits which includes ME1.Is playing Mass Effect 1 a must for Mass Effect 2?
Yes or there will be a hostage situation cinematic sequence near the end of the game and you console will crashIs playing Mass Effect 1 a must for Mass Effect 2?
no you don't have to, but I think it will make for a better experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment