Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why can't I download the Mass Effect / Seth Green videos on xbox live?

Every time I try to download the vid, it says that it is rated mature and it won't let me download it. I have tried to change my settings



-xbox live settings

-family settings



I just cant seem to find anything that will let me download it.



p.s. This is after the new xbox live update.Why can't I download the Mass Effect / Seth Green videos on xbox live?
Is your account a child account still? promote it to an adult account and let me know if that works cause it does the same thing to me but I haven't got my new bank card yet so I can't promote mine. ie you have to give a new form of paymentWhy can't I download the Mass Effect / Seth Green videos on xbox live?
maybe ur too young
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • mgm grand
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment