Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mass effect or elder scrolls? video games?

me and my roommate are having an argument about which game is better. I am a bethesda fanboy, he a bioware boy. I tried mass effect, didnt really like it. I dont like sci fi. I love skyrim.

please leave me your opinion and your reasons why. which one is the best in your eyes?Mass effect or elder scrolls? video games?
Really enjoying Skyrim...didn't care much for Mass Effect. At any rate, Bethesda %26gt; Bioware because of consistently top notch games. Elder Scrolls Series + Fallout 3 %26gt; All other games.
Mass Effect !

99% of all Fantasy games are the same: magic, elves, swords, dungeons...no originality.

Mass Effect is truly unique: unique characters, unique storyline, unique gameplay.

The characters in Bethesda games have ZERO personality, in ME the characters are memorable.

Bethesda games are too long and "uneventful" to be replayable, I have replayed ME 1 %26amp; 2 several times.Mass effect or elder scrolls? video games?
Skyrim, AKA Elder Scrolls, it has 300hours+ of fun gameplay
depends on your interest for me i love swords more then you can imagine so i'd go skyrim all day since shooters bore me. others are the opposite as for quality and gameplay they are about equalMass effect or elder scrolls? video games?
I played both but sorry I'm a huge mass effect fan. The story is so engaging and I love being a commander of my ship.
Mass Effect has the better story, Elder Scrolls have the better replay value.
You can't compare the two. They are both awesome games. I can't wait for Mass Effect 3!
Both are equally matched, however if i had a choice, id choose Skyrim
Elder Scrolls. Mass Effect is way too linear for me.
skyrim all the way
I prefer fallout 3.



Its like a smart first person shooter

No comments:

Post a Comment