Friday, March 9, 2012

Processor problem with mass effect?

My cpu usage when I play mass effect reaches 100% and stays there for the most part and will drop down to 98 sometimes. I am wondering if my processor,intel centrino 2 duo, is just not enough for it even though the site I use to see if i meet the requirements for games says my laptops meets the recommended requirements. I can resident evil five and dawn of war 2 better then mass effect so far even with all the video setting on low and other stuff just off.Processor problem with mass effect?
This is normal. This is good.

The idea is that you want games to use every resource you have in your computer. Compare to some other game that would only use 60鈫?0% of your processor. The version of the Unreal Engine used in ME is just that efficient.

I have a Athlon64x2 5600+ (2.9 Ghz) and it runs at 100% with both ME and ME2. I've heard of players with quad-cores and they run at 100% with ME. It's fine.

The only problem is cooling. If your fan goes full fury while you're playing ME, you may want to look into a bigger, better heatsink/fan combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment