Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass Effect sound won't let the game start?

After downloading the game and pushing play, it would load past the splash and then go black. I did some testing and found that my sound was the source of my problem. My sound and video drivers are both updated. I tried updating the game to 1.2, but now it crashes AT the splash screen, not after. I could play the game without sound, but that wouldn't be very fun... Anybody know the fix?Mass Effect sound won't let the game start?
Well, remove and reinstall the Audio Driver. If its realtek, its prone for problems. And you might wanna reinstall the Direct X latest version thats get supported in your pc. The direct X will most probably be provided in the installation disk. I had this same problem for Black Ops. I rectified it later with this process :)

No comments:

Post a Comment