Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Which is better for me- Mass Effect 2 or Final Fantasy XIII?

I LOVE Final Fantasy X, X-2, and XII and would really love to play XIII but I don't want to wait until March. Mass Effect 2 looks great- I like Resident Evil, Gears of War, and game similar to those and that is available now.

I'm a video game novice and I wonder what you all think I should play?Which is better for me- Mass Effect 2 or Final Fantasy XIII?
If you have a ps3 i would definitely say FFXIII. If you're not sure if you'll like it or not, go to the official website mentioned in my sources and look at some of the trailers. The game should keep you occupied for at least 50-60 hours without side quests. And you only need to wait another 34 days.Which is better for me- Mass Effect 2 or Final Fantasy XIII?
well if you liked FF XII and X-2(supposedly the worst FF games out there) then you'd absolutely love FF XIII. and those are definitely not games you can rent. cant say much about mass effect but it simply has a different feel to it than FF. also i believe its best to play mass effect 1 before 2 if you haven't already.Which is better for me- Mass Effect 2 or Final Fantasy XIII?
Unless you're dirt poor why don't you play both of them? If you get Mass Effect 2 now, you will have more than a month to come up with another $60 If that is something that is really hard for you to do, then you have bigger problems, and should be putting your priorities elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment