Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Should I give Mass Effect 3 a chance ?

Should I give Mass Effect 3 a chance ? I know what happens in the game, and it sounds so awesome, BUT, I have never, ever played a mass effect video game before, and most of the time, I think I am a noob/o.k. at shooters. But, I could at least handle myself on saints row 3 on hardcore. I think I was bad at call of duty, but I could be wrong. I'm not sure whether or not health will regenerate, but I absolutely hate constantly searching around for soemthing to increase my health if it doesn't regenerate. I also do not want to be scrounging around for ammuntion. Can you still play the game after you beat the story mode, do missions, etc etc ? Here is a list of games that I am good and bad at: I am really awesome at batman arkham city on hard, I am at least decent or good at saints row 3 on hardcore, I might have sucked at call of duty, I was a total noob at Skyrim, I think I am decent at Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, I am at least decent or good at racers, and I am sort of a noob/o.k. at fighting games, like marvel vs capcom 3, mortal kombat 9. Based off all this info., should I give mass effect 3 a chance ? Would I be good at it/like it ?Should I give Mass Effect 3 a chance ?
I suck at Call of Duty as well, but I just started the Mass Effect series last week. I was worried I wouldn't be good at it so I'm playing on normal, funny thing is now I'm ready to go above normal. You'll quickly get the hang of it, but you should play the others first to get familiar with the series, plus they're cheap (better to get something cheap and hating it than something high-priced and hating it). I think you'll like it though. On the previous games you can still do side missions and dlc missions for new party members. It gets easier as you progress, I think it's because you get more guns. Once I zoom in with the sniper rifle I no longer need the assist of my team. Hopefully it doesn't get too hard when I go beyond normal difficulty.
You should give it a chance. They actually have the demo out now if you want to try it on XBL and I am sure it's out on PSN as well.



I would strongly recommend though it's not mandatory to play the two games before Mass Effect 3. It's a trilogy, stories are connected.Should I give Mass Effect 3 a chance ?
You really should play it. Just turn down the difficulty. The shooting is a lot less intense as some of the other games. Although you should play mass effect 1 and 2 for the story. Your choices effect Mass Effect 3.
Okay since you can't play the demo, look up the demo gameplay on youtube or something. The game is amazing, well the mass effect series is. You should definitely give it a chance. its one of the best rpg games out there.Should I give Mass Effect 3 a chance ?
you should totally play 'cause you can play the game and you aren't shooting all the time, the game is quite good the storyline etc it is cool indeed give it a try with the demo
I play demo, very awesome, I am sure it won't let you down, so try the demo, and then make you choice
If your good at saints row 3 hardcore then your good at all 3rd person shooters like ME3 so yes.
yes get me3 on a console
Just play the demo.
Do you mean, should Mass Effect 3 give you a chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment