Friday, March 9, 2012

I got Mass Effect for my PC and when trying to play get this error message "Mass effect has stopped working"?

I have a windows vista laptop with core2duo 2.00 ghz 3gb ram. Intel mobile series 4 chipset with 1.3gb video ram.



Has anyone else had this problem and do you know how to solve it.

I can get to the loading screen but then I get the error.



I would be very greatful if anyone could solve this.



ThanksI got Mass Effect for my PC and when trying to play get this error message "Mass effect has stopped working"?
I have a very similar laptop and I have the same problem. I think it's something to do with the graphics not being powerful enough although this seems unlikely as my laptop can play call of duty 4 .



make sure that you go to program files, mass effect, binaries and right click the main program shortcut (with the big m icon) click on properties then compability then make sure the run as an administarator is ticked. It might help but it didn't work for me. hopefully you get more luck.I got Mass Effect for my PC and when trying to play get this error message "Mass effect has stopped working"?
I think it's your graphics card. I contacted the ea support and after about two weeks of them telling me all sorts of generic ways to fix it they finaly worked out it was my graphics card.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment