Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass Effect gay/lesbian relationships?

I was wandering around Youtube the other day when I stumbled upon multiple videos of Mass Effect 1 and 2. It surprised me that they had female Shepard getting it on with any and all of the female characters, as well as male Shepard getting together with male characters. Is it possible to do this on the XBox 360 or PC? Or does it just mean that a bunch of horny computer nerds of a higher caliber than me just reversed engineered the graphics and such so they could place their fantasy scene in a video? I personally want my female Shepard to get together with Ashley, but that's just me.Mass Effect gay/lesbian relationships?
I'm not sure if you can do it on 360 but I know you can do it on PCMass Effect gay/lesbian relationships?
Male Shepard is always straight and he can only have relationships with Ashley, Liara, Miranda, Tali (in ME2), Jack and Kelly Chambers. Female Shepard is bisexual and can have relationships with Kaidan, Liara, Jacob, Thane, Garrus (in ME2) and Kelly Chambers.



If you see a video or screenshot with gay romance it's because someone rewrote some of the game settings.Mass Effect gay/lesbian relationships?
The "gay" Shepard is a PC mod. However, Fem Sheps can hook up with Liara in ME1, although Liara is only an alien that looks female, but is actually unisex. ANd you can be flirty with Kelly in ME2. Male Sheps can not hook up with any male characters on the Xbox version.

No comments:

Post a Comment