Friday, March 9, 2012

Is this a good idea for Mass Effect 3/questions ?

I just recently became a big fan of mass effect. I thought about how awesome mass effect 3 sounded, and I thought "maybe I should try mass effect 1", and mass effect 1 honestly blew me away. I am so excited for mass effect 3, and I have it pre-ordered. But, It doesn't look like I will be able to finish mass effect 1 fast enough before 3 comes out, or even get mass effect 2. I plan to refund mass effect 1 for the mass effect 3 strategy guide. I truly think mass effect is for me, and I am good at it. I understand I won't be able to import save files, and that I will start over fresh. Will 3 still be as fun starting over fresh, as importing save files ? Will I also be able to romance Liara starting over fresh ? I ALSO watched a six minute video summary of mass effect 1 and 2 created by IGN, so I know what happends, what the story and situation is, etc etc.Is this a good idea for Mass Effect 3/questions ?
im almost in the EXACT situation as you, but i didn't get mass effect 1. im just going to wait for mass effect 3. what game developers do is they make a recap, or they have a new story. since thousands of new fans start their mass effect experience on a sequel (like us) it wont be ruined if our first mass effect game is mass effect 3.Is this a good idea for Mass Effect 3/questions ?
It won't because all of you choices will save and be transferred to your new game and you wont have to go through a half an hour menu to make your Character the stories are also one after the other so it is like reading a book series

No comments:

Post a Comment