Friday, March 9, 2012

Dragon Age Planet in Mass Effect 2?

I don't know if I am going crazy but I swore I remember seeing a video of Shepard and her/his team landing on the Dragon Age Planet and recruiting/training a few of them to join her/his team.



I remember watching a video about it when Mass Effect 2 was first released but now I can't seem to find any information or that video anywhere?Dragon Age Planet in Mass Effect 2?
You do not land on the Dragon Age planet (which if I remember correctly is just a parallel of medieval Earth) and you do not recruit any of them.



The connection to Dragon Age is that if you have a copy of Dragon Age and have the code for the Dragon Blood armor, that unlocks a set of Dragon Blood armor in the Mass Effect 2 game.



I don't think you're going crazy. We all remember things that didn't happen from time to time. But in this case you did not remember correctly. That never happens in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment