Friday, March 9, 2012

Mass Effect Book Series.?

This is kinda of a question/suggestion.



Now. Mass Effect is a well known Video game but also has two books that accompany the story. Now, being a video game, that often is a turn off for readers since often, video games are mindless killing.





That is not the case of Mass Effect. Mass Effect has an absolutely phenomenal story line and the books are enriched in detail. You don't need to play the game to catch onto the story, and you don't have to be a gamer to enjoy this book.





The bottom line is, these books are amazing books for those who like either adventure, Sci-Fi and futuristic fiction. I would suggest 12 years old plus readers because of the descriptive words and occasional "dam*" word.



That's the suggestion. Now my question is, who have read both or one of the two books? If you have, what is your opinion on them?Mass Effect Book Series.?
You lost me at "often is a turn off for readers since often, video games are mindless killing." I am an avid gamer and an avid reader.



I do plan on reading these books because I have enjoyed the game so much (actually, I have them on my save for later list on my Kindle).

No comments:

Post a Comment