Friday, March 9, 2012

Game recommendations? I like the Mass Effect & Dragon Age series.?

I am a huge fan of the Mass Effect and Dragon Age video games. Can anyone recommend other games that I may like? Thanks!Game recommendations? I like the Mass Effect %26amp; Dragon Age series.?
You should try Fallout 3 and Fallout new Vegas both are post apocalyptic and action rpg

there 1st person / 3rd person

iv spent over 200 hours on the 3rd one and maybe a little less on the newest oneGame recommendations? I like the Mass Effect %26amp; Dragon Age series.?
I agree, you should try Fallout New Vegas. Tons of hours of gameplay and great re - play ability. I Would also give Crysis 2, Assassins Creed, and Red Dead Redempton a shot just because they have a deep story line like mass effect and dragon ageGame recommendations? I like the Mass Effect %26amp; Dragon Age series.?
ELDER SCROLLS IV OBLIVION

FALLOUT 3

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS

FAR CRY 2

ASSASSINS CREED SERIES

GEARS OF WAR SERIES
  • what is management
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment