Friday, March 2, 2012

Mass Effect series vs red dead redemption vs bioshock 1 video games?

I know all these games are different but which one do u like best and why?Mass Effect series vs red dead redemption vs bioshock 1 video games?
take bioshock out because i bought the second one and it was the worst money decisions i made... but if i were you i'd go with red dead it's really fun and its really nice to go online with friendsMass Effect series vs red dead redemption vs bioshock 1 video games?
Mass Effect Series.



I felt I was actually challenged with this game. It wasn't some easy shooter game. It had a great story line, and wasn't childish. I also enjoyed the fact that I could re-do this game 3 times and have different endings. Overall, I felt satisfied compared to red dead and bioshock.



Red dead I felt was just a time killer game, that you did whenever you were bored at night. I never really got into it like I did with Mass Effect.



Bioshock was difficult to get into, I never ended up finishing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment