Friday, March 9, 2012

Are there any other good "Space Opera" games for fans of Mass Effect?

I've run dry on video games to play, and I need something to entertain myself. I love the epic stories of space operas like Alistair Reynold's Revelation Space series and Peter F. Hamilton's Commonwealth Saga. Because I like these kinds of books, I love the Mass Effect series.



So are there any epic sci fi games you can recommend? PC games only.Are there any other good "Space Opera" games for fans of Mass Effect?
I loved freelancer. Great game. Big universe. Long storyline.



You may want to google epic space game. You'll get lots and lots of choices. Take a look at a few. You can also try the various demos on steam until you find one you like.
  • tess gerritsen
  • international trucks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment