Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mass Effect 2 save import question? video game?

I beat mass effect 1 with a level 45 soldier. But when the credits started rolling, I quickly exited that. I'm gonna get mass effect 2 soon, and I read on Wikipedia that the import uses an autosave that happens right after the credits...see the problem? I really wanna transfer my character over...so what really happens? And please only people that have done it.Mass Effect 2 save import question? video game?
Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mass Effect 2 save import question? video game?
So first off I imported my level 50 sheperd to mass effect 2 but I dont remember watching the credits but if that doesnt work you might have to load a auto save and beat the final boss and let the credits roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment