Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am shopping for a video card to play mass effect for the pc on my Acer pc is this one ok for me?

http://www.isorm.com/product_info.php?products_id=2256

please help...I am shopping for a video card to play mass effect for the pc on my Acer pc is this one ok for me?
Hey, I would NOT reccomend that card to anyone who is playing games on computers. That card is a few generations old, and likely will barely be able to handle new games with any sort of performance. I'd reccomend that you budget about 100 - 150 dollars, and buy something in that range. I'd reccomend the lowest you go is the Nvidia 8800GT. Even that won't run high graphics, but its much better than the 7300. Also you could go with an AMD 4850 , which runs around 160, but will let you play most games on HIGH settings. Hope this helps you out man. I know thats alot for a video card, but when you see these new games on highest settings it'll be WELL WORTH the money. Good luck and happy gaming !I am shopping for a video card to play mass effect for the pc on my Acer pc is this one ok for me?
That video card will probably work, but it's very low end. You'll likely be playing Mass Effect with all the effects turned on "Low". Also, if the rest of your computer is low-end (which is probably is, since it's an Acer), the game will run poorly or not at all. There's more to gaming than just a video card. It'd be worth it to spend a bit more and get a video card in the $100 price range like a 8600.
  • renova
  • disneymovieclub
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment