Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mass Effect 1 vs Dragon Age? video game?

I like sci fi and fantasy both. I like rpgs too. For 360 BTW.Mass Effect 1 vs Dragon Age? video game?
Dragon Age: Origins is my absolute favorites game (with Mass effect 2 not far behind).

I would suggest you try them both (:Mass Effect 1 vs Dragon Age? video game?
I like Mass effect. Mass Effect you can choose what you want your player to say you can travel to a bunch of different planets and it brings a good first person shooterMass Effect 1 vs Dragon Age? video game?
I agree with speeddemon mass effect is a really good rpg, but mass effect 2 is even better
They're both great games but the Xbox version of Dragon Age is flawed. If you can't get it on PC don't get it at all. Mass Effect 1 was designed for the Xbox 360 and has less flaws. It's not that they don't exist, because the Xbox version suffers from framerate issues, but the technical issues are less dramatic than those of Dragon Age.



RPG fanatics will probably prefer Dragon Age because it allows more customization and has more traditional RPG combat. Mass Effect is an RPG/third person shooter hybrid that in my opinion is better than traditional RPG gameplay but many people seem to disagree. But as I said, if it's for Xbox 360 then Mass Effect is definitely the better choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment