Friday, March 9, 2012

If i buy the collectors edition of mass effect 2 on pc..does the collectors edition codes pull over to the 360?

I am a HUGE! video game collector and mass effect is 1 of the 3 best video games in exsistance in my oppinion, along with dead space and half life..but unfortunatly i was litterally 1 day too late to order the collectors edition...a nearby best buy is selling collectors editions of mass effect 2 for the pc..if i buy the pc copy does the code i put on ea.com go over so i can download them on 360 and use them?If i buy the collectors edition of mass effect 2 on pc..does the collectors edition codes pull over to the 360?
It says on my BioWare profile that I have registered the collector weapon and armor for both PC and 360 and I only bought the PC version.

No comments:

Post a Comment